Friday, May 25, 2007
Life Science Grade
I think I would give myself an A in the life science portion of my habitat because our aquarium is set up so that the beta fish will be happy and healthy. I also talked to the people at Petco and asked them what a beta fish needs to survive. I bought the water clarifying drops that go into the tank so that it will clear the water so that it will be easier for the fish to breathe. I also learned exactly what food the beta fish needed and how often to feed it. I also found out that a beta fish does not need a filter because in the wild it lives in dirty lakes and puddles. I think I did 50% of the work, Maira and I both split the work equally.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment